Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Few Knitted Things

The "One Button Cardi" shown yesterday can also be worn backwards as a "pop-top".

pants - Amber

The simple pull-on pants are my own design.

pants - Kemi

It can also be paired with the knitted dress. The dresses were knit using the "Pukifee Dress" pattern, but using fingering weight yarn and larger needles.

knit dress & cardi - Amber


knit dress & cardi Kemi

For chillier days the dolls each have a long sleeved sweater too.

pullover - Amber

I knit the sweaters using my "Laceweight Pukifee Sweater" pattern, but using fingering weight yarn and larger needles and using less increases in the body section. 

pullover - Kemi

4 comments:

Dynna said...

How beautiful are all those clothes you knit and sewed for the dolls. Your granddaughters are so blessed with their creative grandmother. I remember sewing & knitting for Barbie dolls, for my nieces 40+ years ago. I'd much rather sew for my 17 mo. old great granddaughters now. Triplets and more fun than Barbies! Happy New Year to you and yours.

Marlene said...

Triplet great granddaughters! How lucky can you get dynnamae! Yes, I would imagine that would be way more fun than Barbies, but more work too!

Dynna said...

Hi Marlene. I don't really know how to use the Google+ this so much. So, I came here to wish you a Happy Birthday today. Almost missed it! Hope it was a great day for you.

Marlene said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes dynnamae. I'm not so great with all the various internet social stuff either. Your comment here reminded me that I have another project I can blog about! I'll do that now.