Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

MY Mug


Around the house I like to have a mug that is distinctly mine, different from all the rest, because I just drink from the same mug all day and wash it at day's end.

MY mug

I spotted this little kit at Micheal's the other day and decided to make like an 8 year old and paint my own design.

As crafty as an 8 year old.

 Unfortunately the kit only has 4 colours to work with and they are all about the same intensity, no lights or darks, nor any white to create pastels, just your basic red, yellow, blue, and green.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I would love to do that! Have you seen the glitter-dipped mug that's been going around Pinterest?

Marlene said...

No Jen, I haven't. It doesn't sound like something that would be food safe and washable though?