Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It Fits!

Yay! The outfit I made for the Secret Doll Person fits, despite the fact that I didn't have an actual SDP model to try it on.

NixiPixie's SD Person

I knew that the head size was approximately the same as Minifee so I used Shannon as a size model for the hat. Shannon has since received an identical hat of her own.

NixiPixie's SD Person

I also knew that the body size of my friend's doll was approximately the same size as a Pukifee, so I used Serenity as a size model while doing the crocheted dress and the sewn, bloomer style panties. I just made the dress a bit longer because Secret Doll Persons are a bit longer in the body.

NixiPixie's SD Person

I think the resulting outfit was quite successful! I think Nicola was happy with her unexpected gift too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home