Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Keeping Busy

These two recent additions are keeping me busier than a mother of twins!

I found a bit of an online tutorial on how to make dresses from lace. Using the idea I improvised and came up with this little sunset. 

6

Ms Muffet wanted to show you the matching bloomers underneath.

7

Mr Magoo wasn't left out either. He got this snug fitting little beanie.

1

It even has slots so the tips of his ears have room to breathe.

4

This is how they travel when I have to carry them about with me to try things like lace on for size. I've found it's also useful to have them on hand when I get asked the inevitable question, "What are you making?", when I ask for the salesperson to cut a piece of lace that is only .2 of a metre long.

Snug as bugs.

Closed up it looks fairly innocent and I don't look like some adult dork that .... um.... carries her dolls around with her.

Travelling case.

No comments: