Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Playing At Working Out

I haven't made one of these in decades!

About 20 years ago we moved from Prince George, where there is plenty of cold and enough snow to keep the snowman population plentiful, to Chilliwack, where snow is infrequent and rarely of a quality that makes good snowmen.

We got a bit of the heavy, wet stuff last night. Avoiding potentially hazardous roads I stayed home from the gym this morning. Later, returning from an afternoon walk with the dog, I realized what my workouts have been missing these last few years. . . . . . FRESH AIR! I enjoyed myself so much that I shovelled the driveway then made a snowman.

Despite the temporary snow, that's GREEN grass under the snow, and nice green bushes in the background. And it's raining now. We'll be back to "normal" in a day or two.

No comments: