Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cream Puffs

This little mound of cream puffs is on it's way to the guild's closing Potluck dinner.



Want my recipe?

Buy 4 boxes of mini cream puffs from M&M's Meat Shoppe and pile them high in a bowl. Dust with icing sugar and drizzle with chocolate.

Chocolate Drizzle is made by melting 2/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1 Tblsp of butter then gradually adding warm water until the mixture is of a drizzling consistancy.

What? You thought I made them from scratch? Don't be silly!

4 comments:

Callie said...

Those look so yummy!!

Dandy said...

drool....
crack....
smash....


oh darn, look at that... I just gained 10 lbs, broke the chair and fell on my a$$...lol

they do look yummy!

AlisonH said...

And no bacon in that chocolate sauce, either!

Maggie Ann said...

Now, that's my kind of recipe!!!