Translate

Monday, August 18, 2008

Masters Monday - 2.29

All I ask of myself, in regard to the TKGA Master Knitter program, is that each week I do at least some small thing. Progress, even if it is small, is still better than allowing stagnation.

The only progress I can report this week is reaching the half way point in the second row of diamonds. This is the dividing point where I put the side/heel stitches on holders and continue on, in pattern, down the arch of the foot. (Please ignore the messy bits at the joining points of the two tiers of diamonds. That will be cleaned up as I darn in the ends. No, really......I already checked that it works.)

This bit of argyle knitting was all completed today because we spent last week out of town.....out of the province completely, actually. We were a 12 hour drive away in Lethbridge, Alberta visiting my mom and her husband. I took knitting with me, of course, but I wasn't sure I would have the needed focus to work on the argyle sock in the car so I took along something else. Completed the whole project too! More on that in the coming week.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Argyle socks are one of those "do at least once" in a knitter's lifetime. My (first and thus far, only) pair was an adventure, but they came out unique and well-received.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your progress and I like these colors!!!

:0

YAY for you that you have set your goals and even alittle progress is PROGRESS!!!