Translate

Monday, March 03, 2008

Masters Monday - 2.10

As promised, for this week's Masters Monday I did the boring bit. I got caught up on the paperwork for the last three swatches I had done.



It doesn't make for very exciting blog pictures, but let me tell you, it's a huge relief! And hours of work. A full, working pattern had to be written up for each of these, complete with references, gauge, materials, abbreviations....not to mention the labeling of the swatches, answering of related questions, and cross referencing in the bibliography.

Now I can check off Swatches 11, 12 and 13 (of 22).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my swatches are as beautiful when I get to level 2! :-)

Sharon in Surrey said...

Beautiful swatches!! I love your choice of patterns too - just think about all those gorgeous swatches in one blanket.

Laura said...

Woohoo! I just *knew* you could get that paperwork done, gf. ;-)