Translate

Monday, July 09, 2007

MS3 Clue 2 Complete

I may have got a late start on the knitalong, but I managed to catch up. Clue 2 is finished and now I have to wait until Friday for the next clue.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't normally block shawls while they are still in progress, but with the long wait until the next clue is released I thought I might as well see what I have so far.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This close-up photo shows the rainbow angelina in the handspun a little better than some of the previous ones. The beads are adding their extra sparkle too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

dragon knitter said...

i got my beads, but i think they may be too big for my yarn! i'm going to check it out tonight, and see.

Kat said...

Beautiful!! I love it in the dark color with the Angelina. MMMMMMmmmmm yummy!!

How wide is it blocking? Mine seems a LOT bigger than Melanie's 20", which is good with me.

Marlene said...

My beads are actually a little too small Minnie. I have to do some fancy twisting and tugging to get the yarn through. At one point I actually broke one of the plys of my 2ply handspun. Yiikes. I hope it doesn't end up causing a hole later.

As it is right now Kat, it measures 20 1/2 inches across but when I do the final blocking it will likely stretch out a little further. I block lace quite severely.

Michelle said...

I'm just about caught up, myself. I'm about halfway through Clue 2. I'm going to do a little blocking myself when I have clue 2 finished. [grin]

Maggie Ann said...

Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That is so stunning! I love everything about it. :)

Romi said...

How absolutely *gorgeous*! I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't caught up yet, but I'm on my way. It looks beautiful!

Monica said...

So pretty! I love the little bits of color in there! I finally got my first 2 clues up and posted, starting on the third today... and trying not to be envious of your blocking wires.... so nice!