Translate

Monday, May 16, 2005

Cotton Sheep

With all the spinning I have been doing lately my blog has been sorely lacking in knitting content. I've been knitting, but on several different projects at once which means I haven't made much photograph worthy progress on any of them. This project is a possible exception.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think of it as the "Cotton Sheep Sweater" because it has that natural wool color and is wooly-sheep looking but it is made of two cotton blends. The ribbings will all be Skacel "Sirenetta" (60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic) and the main portion will be Skacel "Vacation" 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon. I purchased both from a clearance sale at Elann.

This will be a simple, pullover with set in sleeves and a very deep front V-neck. It is my own design. The intent is to throw it on over sleeveless summer tops when the evening air turns chilly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...that yarn/sweater looks yummy!!

Marlene said...

It's a very touchable sweater Jenny, very soft and "cushie".