Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Raw Chicken Hats

My daughter and I have finished our Raw Chicken Hats.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I altered the pattern a little and made the drumsticks larger. It looks more chickeny, but less like a Viking hat now so I don't know if it was an improvement or not. I kinda like it both ways.

In other news:

Clementine Cadiddlehopper goes "On the Road".

I took Clementine to the local knitters' meeting last night and Debbie, of Auntie Debbie's Knit and Stitch, asked if she could take Clementine along to "Fibrefest International" being held this weekend in Abbotsford, BC at the Tradex Centre. Clementine gets in free. I'll have to pay.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhaahaaa!!! They're adorable! I love them. So much fun. LOL

I bought 4 of the baby cashmere, I was only able to take a pic of the two though, since I had already knit the other two. LOL But, if you were to make the shawl in the suggested size, I think it would be safer to buy 3.

Anonymous said...

You guys look terrific and oh so very cute. Kudos to you two lovely and special ladies.

Thank you to both for taking time making brighter days for one and all out there in cyber space.

Sincerely
Suzanne

Vicki Knitorious said...

Ha! What a pair! Very cute and nice job.

Unknown said...

Hee! I love the raw chicken hats. I saw the pattern on the internet a few weeks ago and have that on my "to-do" list.

If you're interested, the Langley Spinners guild has a fleece sale at the end of May...May 28th. I can't remember the location offhand. Which guild do you belong to? They all send out newsletters so I'm sure someone at your guild should have the details.

Marlene said...

I'm a member of the Chilliwack Spinners and Weavers Guild. I've marked that date on my calendar. Thanks Lavender.

arlee said...

OMG those are HILARIOUS!!!!