Translate

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Horoscope

Considering my recent set-backs with knitting, I thought today's horoscope was rather on track.

"You are too hard on yourself, MARLENE. If things have not gone exactly as you had planned over the last few days, there's no sense berating yourself for it. As long as you did the best that you could, then what's the problem? Likely you have experienced a delay, not a cancellation. All signs indicate that your goals will come to fruition, though it may take longer than you had anticipated."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about ripping your project out and starting all over again. I do it all the time, and it runs in our family. Part of the fun is to see if you can get out of the mess, if not put it away and the next time you pick it up it will seem so simple. Love Mom

Marlene said...

Thanks Mom. It really warmed my heart and put a smile on my face to see your comment here.