Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Under and Over

Shelby just seems to know that if she sleeps under here clumsy human feet won't be able to step on her.


On TOP of the table is the Rainbow Doily where it is resting while waiting for sufficient framing funds to magically materialize. I am estimating that it will be well over $100 to have it professionally framed. In the meantime, I am trying to "store" it flat. The vibrant colors certainly "catch the eye" in our mostly beige/brown living room! A little TOO much I think.

I didn't get as far as I had expected on the red Twisted Rib Tank yesterday. I got into an energetic mood in the morning and spent most of the daylight hours humming happily while accomplishing a lot of cleaning. Yes, happily and cleaning, all in the same sentence! Shocking but true! The house practically giggled with pleasure with all the unexpected attention.

It wasn't until about 8pm that I finally picked up my knitting and forged ahead. I got through the decreasings on the second side of the neck and now have only a few inches to go (on rows of a mere 22 sts). Should be finished tonight.......well, the FRONT anyway. I still have the back to do.

1 comment:

Misa said...

I think that the Rainbow Doily looks absolutely stunning like that. It's so pretty!