Translate

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I'm dishcloth cotton?

Boy, I'd like to dispute that! Unfortunately it really does ring rather true. Except maybe the "very hard worker" statement. I do my part, but don't like to think that I was "born to clean". Yuck. What a nasty thing to say. According to the survey.....
You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Was anyone "born" to clean. I don't think so. I vote for Quizilla to edit thier "dishcloth cotton" and thats that.....I'm sorry to say I just noticed a comment you left for me a while back, which made my day (today) and thankyou !!! Stained glass is not hard to do. If you ever get the chance to give it a try, I think you would enjoy it. The glass grinder and soldering iron are expensive and the very things that keep people having to go to classes at glass shops. We are really blessed to have a shop near us that offers the use of their equipment and know-how for $5. for would you believe 2 hours. Still, it adds up with the glass being anywhere from $3 to $6 a foot and foil and solder. Still, like yarn, leftovers make pretty things too, and stained glass is addicting. The grinders are around $125 this can vary greatly, and the soldering iron for glass is around $75. Overall its easier than you would dream,albeit a lot of work, but worth it all. We did get me the grinder and iron one birthday and they are still going strong. I sometimes have home-schooler friends over to make projects and they and their kids love it.