Translate

Thursday, June 24, 2004

A new start.

A second try at blogging. This time I will take myself a little less seriously. In the past getting bogged down in details caused mental paralysis and I ended my blog after only 3 entries. This time I will use it as a daily diary, updating regularly without worrying too much about formatting. From what I see so far, I like the unaltered looks of this site better anyway. It also seems more user friendly.

After a swift start to my day, (up at 6 and dashing about town by 8 AM on errands) I am taking a rather long break in front of the computer. My feet/ankle are quite sore......likely a delayed effect from the last couple of days of long walks.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Hello and welcome to the blogging world! I know the feeling of "all those hits - how many are me?"

Enjoying it so far - I'll keep checking back!

(RoseByAny)